Sunday, December 8, 2019

Production Handbook

A little late, all things considered, but here is my Production Handbook:

As I had no cast/crew and performed all the work in my apartment, I have no contact sheets for any persons or locations.

My anticipated production schedule, which I posted previously:

  • Opening Narration Shooting: 16 November
  • Recording Narration and video for Opening/Celts: 17-23 November
  • Recording Narration and video for The Morrighan, Rhiannon, Lugh, and Taliesan: 24-30 November
  • Editing/Polish: 1-6 December


Budget: $0 by using free stock images and clips from Pexels and Pixabay and not going outside of the free trial period of hihaho

My final script can be found here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ChZQ0-9TuKUq5uoIbtMSvCLFcxxkGt3i

And I had no contracts, licenses, or permissions needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment